Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This or That ?


You know very well how much i like hanging things !! Be it threads or hanging belts of a bag. Whenever i come across such things i eagerly try to grab them..B'coz of this habit i nibbled the tail of this cat .. Ever seen such a mouse? Moreover i have torned the tassels of our cushion covers. Oh ! if i start counting , i well end up with a huge number. However, such things need to be hidden from me.

But sometimes i get confused over choosing things.. When i have 2 or more things i am unable to decide which one shall i take? For eg my Jacket . It has two hanging objects and both lures be to a great extent. I'm unable to decide which one to take ; This or That ? But i end up holding both of them in my hands sometimes into my mouth. Hey ! this is obviously my right !





How did you find my incidents? Like it ? Wanna become my friend ? Then just Click here !!

No comments: