Monday, February 9, 2009

Here it comes my Redulla !!

After the idea of walker failed , Ratan Uncle said that i could learn to walk without any walker as they also learned it in the same manner. In there times there used to be a 'Redulla' in place of walker and kids learned walking by using 'Redulla' which was made by a village carpenter.. It was made up of wood and there were no side effects on the legs of children. Uncle said that Redulla might be available in our Jodhpur . So when Papa heard of Redulla he recalled his childhood 'Gadola' !!

He decided to arrange Gadola for me but after a while when this idea did not succeed ; he rang up Grandpa in Jodhpur at 4 pm and asked him to arrange the same for me. In the evening when Papa again ranged up at around 6 pm Dadi informed that my Gadola had come and Dada was colouring it.. So fast !!

Do you know everybody cares for me and are always already to fulfil my wishes...

Well Gadola was ready for me at Jodhpur but the question was how and when it will reach to me? At present , there is nobody who is going to or coming from Jodhpur..

Days passed by in thinking of how to to bring my Gadola ? At last Papa called Prakash Uncle and asked if any of his acquaintances were coming from jodhpur as he was in Railways and many of his friends used to come from Jodhpur.. On Saturday evening , he boarded my Gadola in Mandore Express. Now it was Papa's duty.. He got up at 5.30 am and went to old delhi Railway Station. When he returned at 8.30 pm he was carrying my Gadola ! Seeing a new thing i started to examine it.. And here started my training.This is the first day of my training..








For more photos with Gadola view my photo gallery here !

No comments: