Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Day ...

I also celebrated my Valentine Day on 14 Feb in the way you celebrated it. But in size it was small ... On 14 evening, i went to Pari Didi's home ,with Papa and Mummy, in Gurgaon. I took a rose for her. The way was long so i fell asleep. Before i get up and come in my form , Papa , on my behalf, gave the rose to Didi. After some time, i woke up and came in my jolly mood... I danced (How ? will tell u later) and tried my hands on Didi's piano.

We went to 'Galario' for dinner. I took my meal alongwith me and ate it. To grab the plate is my birthright ... so i did it ...



On dining table either i can sit or Ma - Papa can take their dinner ... So we decided to take dinner one by one.. Papa started to take his dinner first and i went outside with Mummy to take fun ride ...



This way i spent my first Valentine Day ...

No comments: