Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Colourful Post ..

My first Holi ..

Yesterday was my first Holi..A colorful post for a colourful festival..Little bit talk and so much of colour. After having my breakfast , i was ready by 11 a.m. Till now Papa had decorated the plate with Gulal (colours). Do you know ? Charmi Aunty also came with Papa , from Jodhpur, to play Holi with me ..
Papa started first and put gulal on my face. All the family members greeted each other and put colour on one another's face. After this we all went out to play Holi at Aunty's place.


Happy Holi Papa

He is also Aadi 

When we went there i was surprised to see that everyone was waiting for me. We played Holi and ate lot of sweets .


It was difficult to recognize all as there faces were coloured with Gulal .

Oh ! Vicky Bhaiya put the Gulal on Bhabhi's face while i was in her lap..He don't get such chance normally !



We all are full with colors and gulaal..

Can you recognize the home? How it was earlier?


We enjoyed, applied gulaal and had some sweets.
How was your Holi?

No comments: