Thursday, March 26, 2009

My New Caretaker..

Generally Mummy takes care of me and my needs. This way she is my caretaker.When she goes to office i stay with Shashi Aunty so she is also my caretaker..But today I've got a new caretaker for few days. Mummy is out of city for her office work and she could not take me along with her.Actually i would have gone but i had to stay in hotel while she was at her work which was not possible .So she started the search of a new caretaker and soon found him ! I have been spending time with him. Finally , it was decided that he will be my new caretaker. But there was a problem ! ..He had no experience..well experience comes by doing..isn't it?

Now the training of new caretaker started. After 2-3 days he gained confidence. Did you get who is my CT? See he is practicing to get me bathed !



You are right..Papa is my new caretaker and he is busy nowadays in his new task so you are not getting new posts to read.. Well i've great plan to do fun with Papa in these 3-4 days and if i gave him some time you'll also get my updates !!

No comments: