Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Garden

Mummy has set up a small terrace garden.. There are many beautiful flowers in it .. Come you also feel the freshness of the garden..


I enjoy touching these beautiful flowers..


These are flowers of our small garden..



Let's hold all of them...


Did you like this ?


Mischief of the Day
Though i give water to plants in presence of Mummy but now i can also do it alone. My parents were surprised day before yesterday when they saw me picking up a bucket and a mug from bathroom and going to the terrace . I started watering plants with my small hands.. that too very cautiously !!


'Hattrick'

It has been 17 months that i am sharing my moments with you and making a Hattrick by reaching 300th times this jorney. Thanks all of you for your compassionate love and support during all these days.

No comments: