Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uncle's Marriage - 1

I stayed away from you for a long time . What to do ? After all it was my uncle's wedding so i was in Jodhpur. Now when i am back , i'll narrate you the entire event.

We did lots of arrangement for marriage.. New clothes were bought for me .. (i'll show you my photos in new clothes soon ..) And we packed our all luggage.. But what was this ! Perhaps Papa was in mood to pack me also ...


But could i be packed like this ?

This time also we traveled to Jodhpur by train. We were not alone in train as Arpit and Kshitij Uncle were already there and they decided between themselves as who will play with me first. They also brought toys for me. We did lot of masti in train. I also played with Mami and Dadi

In Morning , train arrived at station at right time. Grandpa was there to receive us.

No comments: