Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Country's 60th and mine first ...

It was republic Day yesterday . India's 60th and mine first ...

I got up in time at 7 am and as usual was ready after taking my bath. Mummy dressed me in kurta pyjama and Papa was also ready. We went downstairs but what was this? Today instead of taking me to Aunty's home Papa took me to the ground. Some people were already gathered there which gave a sign that something was special !

After sometime Flag Hoist ceremony took place which was followed by national anthem 'Jan Gan Mann' and dstribution of ladoos. I ate my ladoo there itself.




It was holiday for both Papa and Mummy so we enjoyed a lot. Just have a look on some of these moments...








Did u enjoy this? Wanna become my friend ? To be my friend . यहाँ click here!

No comments: