Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waiting for evening ,,,


You know that i spend my day at Shashi Aunty's place. My parents drop me to aunty's place at 8.30 every morning. I enjoy there eating different things, playing , going out in sunny days and sometimes go with Aunty to attend 'Kirtan'. So like this i spend my whole day waiting for my parents to come and pick me to home.
As the day passes , i desperately wait for 6 pm when papa comes to pick me up. When he comes, i run towards him to take me in his arms. We go home and wait for Mummy to come... As soon as she comes , she pampers me with lot of kisses..In return i narrate her all the happenings of the day ( in my language). Seeing this Papa feels jealous but then he also enjoys our conversation...



Do you also want to Hug me ? Then Click here ..

No comments: