Sunday, February 8, 2009

After Taau , Aadi's Riddle....

When Mummy is relaxed and enjoy her spare time she allows me to do mischief. Today she gave me suji to eat and yesterday she gave me poha. She served me poha and made me sit quietly and eat poha myself..Acc to her it will develop my interest and i will learn eating myself. But actually she is unaware ( she knows but allows me deliberately) that i love playing with poha rather than eating it !!

What exactly i was doing with poha is the riddle of today ! and is also interesting like Taau's riddle.. I'm giving you options to solve it. See this picture and answer it --

(a) I was eating poha
(b) I was playing with poha
(c) I was playing and eating poha in between
(d) I was eating poha and playing in between












For more hints you can view this slide show Hurry ! lock your answer ...

No comments: