Friday, February 20, 2009

Atleast do a task properly ....

I applied for the passport with lot of zeal and excitement ... went to studio to take a sweet photo of mine ... gave thumb impression from my tiny thumb... I thought that in case i go abroad then i would definitely require a passport. If Sameer Uncle called me to Canada then how will i go? I applied for the passport in November and was waiting for it. It came also few days back but i was not happy with it . Do you know why? Papa's and my name was misprinted in the passport. Now tell me who will allow me to got to abroad with a misspelled word in my passport?



See this is the work which people do in passport office ! They can't even do a task properly !

Well , Papa will return it back to get it corrected. Let's see when does it come back again !!

No comments: