Thursday, February 19, 2009

Om Jai Jagdish Hare ....

Every tuesday afternoon 'Keertan' (religious prayer ) is organised at our society.I accompany Aunty in this so now everybody in the society has started recognizing me. Interestingly , people do not recognize Mummy so when they meet her they say surprisingly , 'Oh ! you are Aadi's mother ?'

Well , talking about keertan i reached somewhere else ...At this point , i want to share something with you . I don't know why Papa always wait for photos and videos to share my activities with you.

The thing is that i've started moving ahead rapidly. Yes i've learned crawling. And if i say in Marwari it is 'Godaliya'. It has been only few days when i've started crawling.

Have you ever seen a frog hopping? I hop in the same manner. Yesterday , Mummy said that Aadi is going out of control . Now you only tell me when i've started crawling won't i'll hop also? I know she says like this only to monitor me otherwise she also feels happy when she see me jumping here and there. She calls Papa and say .'Ranjan , see what your son is doing ?

Ready to walk ....



You missed me from my point again.. I was saying that i went to 'keertan' this tuesday and enjoyed listening the sound of Dholak and Manjeere . I went to everybody's lap and specially to those who had 'Prasad' in their hands. Going to 'keertan' and not having Prasad ? Not done ! I always eat my prasad and if someone gives you more , why to deny?



No comments: