Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is this is called sour?

I often get carrot to eat...Mummy peels and cut it in small pieces for me and i use it to rub my teeths and gums ..I enjoy playing with it but nothing good for taste and stomach..

Yesterday , while i was lying in my 'Parambulator'* and enjoying eating carrot, Mummy gave me a piece of tomato..It was altogether a new experience for me. I could make a good grip on it and eat it easily. As the taste of tomato was new for me so was my expressions!










Tomato lasted long with me but after a while it slipped from my hand.. But nothing to worry! Why? Because i still had carrot in my other hand. I again started eating carrot.



You can view several photos of mine eating carrot and tomato !!

Yesterday was V'Day.. i also celebrated a little of it ..How and where? All this in next post ...

*Parambulator -- Can you guess who gave this name to my pram? Who else can give other than Gyan Uncle?

No comments: