Sunday, February 22, 2009

Great People also come to see me ...

Yesterday CVS Uncle came with Aunty to see me. He is Senior Advisor in Mummy's office . He was planning from long time to visit me ; but was unable to spare time for this. Incidentally , he visited some place nearby my house , this week, so mummy coordinated with aunty and called them at our home.

Uncle and Aunty came in afternoon when i had my lunch and my quota for afternoon nap was also complete so it became easy for me to spend time with them. They bought a gift for me wrapped in a very attractive glittering paper. The gift packing attracted me but i could not unwrap it. Finally , Mummy helped me to open it and there was a beautiful toy in it. All-in-one. There were 3 favourite things of mine ... 1 stick to eat .. my favourite color thread and 1 pad to play.. isn't it all-in-one?


I've to say thank you to Uncle and Aunty so i jumped in their lap and started talking to them. Uncle was speaking in Telugu . To understand him , his expression full of love and affection were enough. He was saying ' Bahut achha bachha ...



on Aunty's recommendation i got 'Gazar ka Halwa' to eat ...
Today was a good day .. In the evening , Snehal Uncle also came to see us. He played with me for a long time. He was surprised to see me playing, eating and sleeping without troubling Mummy.. Now you only make him understand how i do all this so sincerely !!

No comments: