Sunday, February 1, 2009

Will walk without Walker .......

Two days ago Bhatia Uncle said with love ," Paltu Beta now learn to stand ! ". Uncle , how do you know so much about me when you are so far? I started the practice to stand on my feet ever since i returned from jodhpur. Now i can stand with the help of sofa , bed and my playing stand ! Yesterday , Mummy was talking to Papa for my walker. She said that still my walker did not come so they have to purchase it soon.. Papa nodded giving his acceptance and promised to buy it for me by this saturday or sunday ...

Twist in the story :..


Before my walker could come a twist came in the story.. It happend when when we went to visit Dr Ghatak for my cough and cold check up. In his normal talk Dr told my parents that he never suggests walker to children as it puts extra pressure on their legs and sometimes may result in bended legs. And if a child is using walker then it must not be more than 20-25 min a day. Papa told Dr Uncle that he was planning to buy a walker for me. Uncle said that there is no need for walker as i can learn walking without walker also. On his advice the idea to purchase walker was dropped. Now i would learn to walk but without walker !!



One more thing .. i do not crawl and go frontside but i can easily crawl backside . Dr Uncle says that there are children who do not crawl but directly learn to walk. So there is nothing to worry !!

On the same day Udan Tashtri Uncle asked," Pls see in Kundli when babua's hair will grow dense?". Kundli was not inspected but we consulted Dr Uncle and asked if some oil will help into this? He said that my skin was oily and using oil may cause the problem of dandruff which has it's own side effects. He pointed that there was no scientific relation between oil and growth of hair. Hence , my hair will automatically grow dense.

Well it's good if my hair are not dense as my first haircut will take place only when i'll complete 3 years. In our tradition this ceremony is called 'Jhadola'. So it will be difficult for me to maintain y dense hair for such along time !!

Oh ! in all this talk i forgot to tell you about my cough n cold. Dr Uncle said that this is seasonal and as it is my first winter so it is obvious to get cold, I've to take cough syrup for fewdays and nothing more..

No comments: