Monday, February 2, 2009

Bite..Bite.. Atlast i did it ...

Vivek Uncle , Tauji asked me to give a bite to Mummy and Papa but he never told me where to bite? But soon our loving Udan Tashtri Uncle gave me the address and said ,'when u sit in the lap of Mummy and Papa , quietly bite their ear and give a naughty smile.' This much hint was enough for me..i just needed a chance which i got at Dr Ghatak's Clinic! I was sitting in Papa's lap and he was busy talking with Dr Uncle. Without any delay i bit on the address given by Udan Tashtri Uncle ...

Once you get a good taste you are surely tempted for the next time !! So yesterday evening i again got a chance.. Papa was sitting on sofa taking me on his lap. I was once again tempted by his ear and without loosing the chance i attacked on his ear ! I enjoyed this bite like anything.. What Papa could do?



And today is my monthly B'Day. I've completed 9 months..see how close i m in completing 1 year !!

No comments: