Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Colorful Ballons !!

Yesterday evening i went with Papa to take medicine for Mummy. After parking our vehicle we walked towards the medical shop. We bought the medicine and went to another shop to take some grocery items for home. Till here , everything was fine. Papa was holding me in his arms and i was giving a curious glance to the things around me..

Suddenly , i saw ballons..I was attracted to those colorful ballons.. I drew Papa's attention to those ballons in my voice saying 'Hu..Hu..Hu..'. He understood my desire and went to the ballonwala to buy few ballons for me. I got excited as i was holding them for the first time.. I was desperately waiting to go home and play with them ...

I played a lot with the ballons but Papa told me not to take them in my mouth..


No Aadi ! Do not eat ballon !


Liked my activities? Become my friend by clicking here !!

No comments: