Friday, February 13, 2009

One more ....

2 came in Dec only..for rest of them i was waiting eagerly. Now they'll come..they'll come Oh! when will they come? One of them was visible from quite a long time but did not appear completely..pls come i'm waiting for you all! You don't know how much i miss you and what all i do waiting for you. Now it's really irritating ! come.. pls come..I don't know by what time you'll come. Do you know how many tasks are pending without you?

Hey ! could you make out about whom i'm waiting? I'm waiting for my teeths..Yesterday, third teeth appeared in my mouth. This time it was upper teeth. It will be difficult for you to understand so pls see this Dental Map ...



For last so many days the lower teeths were alone . Now they'll have a company with the upper teeth..

Will they make my grip stronger?

No comments: